July 12, 2011

Top Notch Weekend

Two of my absolute best friends came to visit Nathan and I in Athens. We ate a little Mexican (of course) and told stories for hours (big surprise).

The next day Nathan and I joined the girls in ATL for one of my dear Samford friend's wedding. The wedding was just wonderful and it was so heart warming to be reunited with some of my closest friends from Samford(sadly didn't manage to snap a picture with them). Such a special time.

The weekend wrapped up with a wonderful service at Perimeter followed by lots and lots of college stories and fun memories over a delicious summer meal prepared by my parents (divine).

After seeing the girls off to Birmingham, Nathan and I enjoyed a sweet time of fellowship with my parents (sadly Adam was tied up due to GoldRush starting the next day).

It was such a special weekend, one that will go down in the books as a "Top Notch Weekend."

Samford friends-You truly are the most wonderful friends I could ask for. Such God-fearing women who are down to earth yet driven and dependable. Whenever we are together it feels as though no time has passed. You are all such blessings. I am so humbled and grateful to call you friends.

Now some photos from the weekend...
Cali N Titos: Athens, Ga.
Sweet college friends.




Wedding Date. Husband.

Mr. and Mrs. Landis. Husband and Wife.

Amy and Ben. First Dance.



Sisters. Alpha Delta Pi. (Photo Credit: Nathan)
Love. No other explanation.


No comments:

Post a Comment