November 10, 2011

Grateful

Since it is "thanksgiving season" (as I've deemed it) I figured it would be a good time to document a few things I'm especially grateful for... as a resident of a small little college town.

* in no particular order...

1. Simply just living in a college town (of which Nathan nor I are alums) and experiencing those perks. 
2. Sidewalk are everywhere. This makes running around town much more enjoyable.
3. Being able to walk to Earthfare. Every Wednesday we get 5% off and they give us free things like flavored seltzer water and salad kits just to name a few. (I told you there were perks)
4. Having a walking trail, a lake, soccer/football/baseball fields, a basketball court and tennis courts all in our backyard. 

Exhibit A. Please excuse the odd coloring from my phone.
5. 5am track runs with SEC football players. Well, maybe a better way to phrase that would be: 5am track runs where we see the football players doing sprints. Either way we love our behind the scenes Tuesday mornings. 

These are just a few fun things of which I am so grateful. It's been a fun journey thus far and I am so blessed to be sharing it with Nathan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment