January 19, 2012

Trip to Boston

The very first week in January Nathan and I jumped on a plane and headed north.Very north. This was my very first experience anywhere above Virginia (which is hard for me to even count as part of The South). 

The Lord was truly gracious as we experienced very mild temperatures (ie: mostly in the 50s). Nathan and I saw some snow flurries as we were walking in downtown Boston under the evening lights and that was just enough for us. Seems awfully silly to be talking about the weather but it was a big deal for me as I worried whether or not I owned enough warm clothes.

The time we spent in Boston was the perfect combination between playing tourist and spending quality time with family. We had a blast chasing around our two nephews and holding our new little niece. The above pictures are truly just snapshots of our visit but some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment