July 7, 2011

Uncontainable Excitement

It's true, no better words can explain my feelings ..."uncontainable excitement." Even as I am typing my face is beaming because some of my bests are Athens/ATL bound this weekend. It has been over a month since we have seen each other. Texts, skype dates and phone calls simply don't cut it with these girls. I am grateful for these blessings in my life.

Four years ago when I was Samford bound not knowing a soul, the Lord was simply smiling as he knew the friendships that would develop in the "Magic City," Birmingham, Ala. His plan never ceases to amaze me and I never want to take for granted these gifts in my life. God you are so faithful.

Lace, Soul Sister and Rooms...I don't tell you enough how much I love you and am so thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment