September 9, 2011

He is faithful

Growing pains. That has been my diagnosis of where I am right now. Being away from all of my close friends, my support system, has been so difficult. Working 8-5 everyday has presented its own challenges as I have found there to be such little time to go out and just make new friends.

…on Thursday nights Nathan and I host a graduate student and young professional’s small group. After a time studying the word the guys and girls split up for a time of prayer. This time has been such a blessing as all of the girls are in such similar stages of life and experiencing transitions of their own. I have met a few girls in particular that are both recent graduates (like me) and one is even newly married (like me). HE is so unbelievably faithful and that fact just hit me like a ton of bricks last night as I was surrounded by a group of women who the Lord has handpicked to be in my life for this next year and during this time in my life! I’m so grateful for these blessings.

Growing pains won’t break you. They will only cause you to lean more on Him and see the way He is providing and taking care of you, daily!

Let me say that I am utterly grateful for my husband, Nathan as he constantly points me to Christ and reminds me to focus on the positives, on His blessings.

The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
 I’ve always loved that verse in Zephaniah and how it depicts the way the Lord loves us!

1 comment:

  1. girl! can we say TRANSITION? yep, i think that is the definition of your life right now:) So thankful that you have the consistency of a group every week!!

    ReplyDelete