October 13, 2012

31 Days: Day Thirteen

Just a few of my favorite party themes...These pictures are sure to inspire! 


In honor of football season, these treats would be great for any game day affair...tailgating or house party.




Source

For all those wanting to create a unique and oh so girly bridal shower. Take inspiration from this Gelato Bridal Shower

And now one for the little girls in your life...A cake decorating party. I may be partial to this idea as I had one of these when I was little (my mom is the ultimate hostess and party planner). 

Source

Though these are some of my absolute favorite colors I cannot help but think anyone would be inspired by those pictures. 


Source

And one for the little boys in your life...A Mud Run birthday party (inspired by the warrior dash).

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment