October 31, 2012

31 Days: Day Thirty One

Day Thirty One. That feels almost surreal to type. When I mentally signed up for this link-up, I had high hopes to post for thirty one days. Despite a few hiccups and a few late posts, I did it. Through this past month I truly hope that you learned a little bit about the difference between entertaining and hospitality, hosting without the need for everything perfect, and seeing hospitality as an extension of Christianity. Thank you to those who shared in this journey with me, for those who popped in from time to time, and to the Nester at the Nesting Place, for challenging us in this way.

As a result of these past thirty one days, I am going to take a breather, but am definitely challenged and excited to keep this little blog up.

No comments:

Post a Comment